_ call 1800 ford key_
_________Copy page 68 from the Owners Manual_____
MYKEY™ (IF EQUIPPED)
The MyKey™ feature allows you to program a restricted driving mode to
promote good driving habits. All but one of the keys programmed to the
vehicle can be activated as a MyKey™. The key will remain restricted
until MyKey™ is disabled. Any remaining keys are referred to as an
“administrator key” or admin key. The admin key can be used to create a
MyKey™, program optional MyKey™ settings, and disable the MyKey™
feature. When the MyKey™ feature is enabled the user can use system
check in the message center to see how many MyKeys™ and admin keys
are programmed to the vehicle, and how many total miles have been
driven with the MyKey™ active.
Programming MyKey™ optional settings
Turn the ignition on using an admin key. To program the optional
settings, use the message center buttons to do the following:
1. Press SETUP until RESET FOR MYKEY SETTINGS is displayed.
2. Press and release the RESET button to display MyKey™ setup menus.
The first menu shown is:
MYKEY MAX MPH <80 MPH> OFF
3. If you don’t want to change the maximum speed setting, press the
SETUP button to display the next menu. The remaining menus appear as
follows with the default settings shown:
MYKEY MPH TONES 45 55 65 <OFF>
MYKEY VOLUME LIMIT <ON> OFF
MYKEY ADVTRAC CTRL ON <OFF>.
4. On any of the menus press RESET to highlight your choice with the
5. Press SETUP to enter your choice. The next optional setting will be
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you are done changing the optional
To reset all MyKeys™ as admin keys do the following:
1. Turn the vehicle on using the admin key.
2. Press SETUP until PRESS RESET TO CLEAR MYKEY is displayed.
3. Press and release the RESET button. HOLD RESET TO CONFIRM
CLEAR is displayed.
4. Press and hold the RESET button for two seconds until ALL MYKEYS
CLEARED is displayed.